Monday, September 26, 2005

Late September stroll

Sunny Saturdays are something of an oddity late September in Brussels. I was more then happy to take my camera and go out for a stroll. The same idea had downed to many other people so the Senquantenaire Park was if not busy certainly alive. I was thus surprised to see the apparent solitude of this this young father taking advantage of the sun and leisurely taking a stroll with his baby. Judging by the serenity of this image it is just the two of them in the entire world. The massive building of glass wrought iron and stone, the remains of a World Exhibition held in Brussels at the beginning of the XXth Century, is just the perfect background for the pleasant solitude of this father and child couple.

1 comment:

Derek Rydall said...

I was just blog surfing and thought yours has some interesting stuff! Check out my site on book adaptation -- if you have time!